Erik

On the production status

1 hour ago, npatel1050 said:

Last post I heard from Chen they we're supposed to leave the factory early this week

Middle of this week.

1 hour ago, npatel1050 said:

but I don't think anyone got a stock assignment email from the second batch

If the first batch is anything to go by, that would make sense. Stock assignment emails are only sent after they leave the factory, it was about 4 business days after they left for the first batch.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, npatel1050 said:

Well how would you feel as a consumer that paid for an item over 4 months ago and never got it? The frustrations are well founded in my opinion.

It's all water under the bridge at this point. Live and learn. If anything I hope it gives you a better appreciation for how fast the industry moves

I paid for a Cosmo communicator significantly more than 4 months ago and I still see no device.

• Like 1

I am not in UK but in EU. If the Brexit comes and Pro1 arrives after the Brexit, will I have to pay customs? BTW If Finland were to leave EU, it would be called Fixit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, jlavi said:

I am not in UK but in EU. If the Brexit comes and Pro1 arrives after the Brexit, will I have to pay customs? BTW If Finland were to leave EU, it would be called Fixit.

There is no way they'll be THAT slow.

brex.jpg.4887fd7cc03aae0378c48b1852e23030.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, kashif said:

FX Team, Can we request the updates on when the next batch is shipping please?

+1 really would like that info 😄

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jlavi said:

From what have been say earlier they won't be taxes because what matter seam to be the transaction date.

12 hours ago, jlavi said:

They will have shipped them before that happens and even through brexit is in Jan 31st that really depends on the party that wins the general election so take it with a pinch of salt lol

17 hours ago, Zamasu said:

Middle of this week.

If the first batch is anything to go by, that would make sense. Stock assignment emails are only sent after they leave the factory, it was about 4 business days after they left for the first batch.

Where do you see mid week?

Regardless you can see the estimates getting pushed back slowly. Erik said last week units would leave the factory, now mid week.

36 minutes ago, npatel1050 said:

Where do you see mid week?

On 11/18/2019 at 9:53 AM, EskeRahn said:

Read before wondering:

Edited by Raksura
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, jlavi said:

I am not in UK but in EU. If the Brexit comes and Pro1 arrives after the Brexit, will I have to pay customs? 

You'd only have to pay customs if the delivery is delayed for 13 more months, and maybe not even in that case.  It's a condition of the Withdrawal Agreement that Brexit (if it goes ahead) will initially consist of a 'transition period' lasting until at least the end of December 2020, and that during the 'transition period' the UK will effectively still be in the EU's Customs Union = no customs charges or VAT.  After 13 months, who knows?

• Thanks 2