Pro1 for private sale? Post sale or question on a sale here. (please do NOT post requests to buy)

2 hours ago, DieBruine said:

Not mine, and not affiliated in any way. Just thought I'd share. It's over a year old, but like brand new without a scratch:

F(x)tec Pro 1
€ 450,00
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1683892107?utm_source=android_social&utm_content=vip&utm_medium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons

And I hope to sell you all my own when I receive it after like 7 months 😑.

That's my phone that I'm selling - first time poster on the forums here - I've also put it for sale on tweakers.net (https://tweakers.net/aanbod/2658316/fxtec-pro1.html) - I have no real problem selling it outside the country (insured shipping etc.) 

If there are any questions just lemme know 🙂

In short;

- It's undamaged (no bumps or remarkable scratches)
- Comes with cable, charging block (and EU plugs x3)
- Only notable thing is that there is a magnetic round sticker on the back that I left on as I wasn't sure if that was gonna look ugly as hell if I tried to peel it off. So that's for the buyer to decide.
- Has been reset whilst in android, so there shouldn't be any google lock out.

Edited by bloodtide1
Description of phone
  • Like 3
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being in the UK does severely limit your target audience as basically everyone outside it would pay import duties as of januari...

Generally I feel much better to have a physical keyboard (I mean a moving keyboard instead of a screen). However, I saw (maybe here) an idea which used E-Ink on top of physical keys, which would be

Feel the same way. I try to persuade myself not to...🤗

Posted Images

On 3/20/2021 at 7:24 PM, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:

Naaa... mine looks even worse. And I already have my third screen. I mean, you are outside, slightly miss your jeans pocket and boom! 50/50 chance it falls display down onto the concrete.

Fortunatly the plastic frame around the screen still holds (I only swapped the touch+screen itself), but it already has some impact traces. And the keyboard slide mechanics also hold, though I often use it to clip the phone ontop of my notebook screen. Great quality!!1 Anyway... I don't know how you guys canNOT trash your phone that you use daily. Plush handbag? Rubber floors? 😉

Normally I save money by buying used stuff, it's usually 'new' to me 😄 If I buy new, then the stuff is in used condition the moment I unpacked it.

Edit: The edge of the keyboard part is quite sturdy... but you have to focus, when you open your bottle.

u should get a case. i have a 3d printed flexible one i can share the design

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Devion said:

- Only notable thing is that there is a magnetic round sticker on the back that I left on as I wasn't sure if that was gonna look ugly as hell if I tried to peel it off. So that's for the buyer to decide.

Just a notice... if someone wants to remove a sticker, it helps a lot to heat it up a bit.
For example, I mean using a heat gun at lowest temperature (around 100 degree Celsius) and keeping some distance, so it may not melt the base material but makes much easier to remove the sticker.

• Like 2
On 3/30/2021 at 12:16 AM, DieBruine said:

Not mine, and not affiliated in any way. Just thought I'd share. It's over a year old, but like brand new without a scratch:

F(x)tec Pro 1
€ 450,00
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1683892107?utm_source=android_social&utm_content=vip&utm_medium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons

And I hope to sell you all my own when I receive it after like 7 months 😑.

Sent pm willing to purchase

On 3/30/2021 at 2:53 AM, Devion said:

That's my phone that I'm selling - first time poster on the forums here - I've also put it for sale on tweakers.net (https://tweakers.net/aanbod/2658316/fxtec-pro1.html) - I have no real problem selling it outside the country (insured shipping etc.) 

If there are any questions just lemme know 🙂

In short;

- It's undamaged (no bumps or remarkable scratches)
- Comes with cable, charging block (and EU plugs x3)
- Has been reset whilst in android, so there shouldn't be any google lock out.

I'm willing to purchase today. I sent you a pm

• Like 1