Buying a Pro1 QWERTZ for 750€

My Pro1 was stolen a couple weeks ago and most probably destroyed. I'll someday get my money back but there's no way I'll see my phone again.

In the last weeks I tried to work with a regular touch phone and I just can't handle it anymore. Yes, I had my problems with it, yes, it was frustrating at times. But typing with 300+ keystrokes a minute without covering 50% of your screen is something I am missing a lot. But shipping still seems to take ages.

That's why I try it this way: I'm looking for a Pro1 Qwertz phone in used condition and I'm willing to pay 750€ for it. If located in southern Germany or Austria I'd grab it personally, otherwise I would like some method for safety which I'll pay fees for.

Condition:
I don't care about scratches on the back, minor scratches on the screen aren't a problem either. I don't want cracks on the screen though. Keyboard state should be good but I have no fear there. I need qwertz for my work.

I'm happy to pay up to 750€ depending on the condition.

Offers can be made here or with PMs (if there will be any...)

Edited by SchattengestaIt
1 hour ago, eightace said:

I am selling one in the UK virtually new with a QWERTY keyboard if you don't have any luck.

(But I contacted your a few hours before this post to tell you I would like to buy your Pro1, is that a no? :()

Sad to hear about your stolen QWERTZ Schattengestalt, hope you'll find one. Just curious, in which conditions did it disappear? You mentioned you would get your money back for it but it was destroyed, so I'm curious. Was it in a repair shop for instance?

Edited by matf

@matf It was stolen from the ex of my girlfriend when we tried to call the police. I expect it was thrown into the river afterwards and he claims he wasn't even there. Since three people have seen him he won't get away with it. However it can take ages and I don't expect that I get the money a new one would cost me. A case about a broken graphics card took three years until I was refunded completely.

@eightaceI wouldn't care so much about the y/z but qwertys are shifted while qwertz are not. ÄÖÜ are important for me as well...

• Sad 4
1 hour ago, matf said:

(But I contacted your a few hours before this post to tell you I would like to buy your Pro1, is that a no? 😞)

Sad to hear about your stolen QWERTZ Schattengestalt, hope you'll find one. Just curious, in which conditions did it disappear? You mentioned you would get your money back for it but it was destroyed, so I'm curious. Was it in a repair shop for instance?

Sending you a pm!

• Like 1