Hello all,

After two months with my Pro1 I've decided that it's not the phone for me. Having used a Sidekick LX in the past I jumped at the opportunity to try out a landscape keyboard on a modern phone but my use cases meant I rarely slid it out. Most of the activities I do on my phone are in portrait mode and my BlackBerry KeyOne is more suitable. That said the Pro1 is an excellent device and during my use I never noticed any lag or slowdowns. It's just that I never ended up using its unique slide-out keyboard as frequently as I thought and would like someone who can benefit from it to become its new owner. Cosmetically the phone is in excellent condition with only a small scuff on the metal frame (see second picture) left by a car mount. The display is scratch-free and all keyboard keys are tactile and responsive. Everything that came in the package is there, including the slip case given to pre-order customers.

The price is $700 with free shipping if you're in the US. I am willing to ship internationally, but in that case you will also have to pay for shipping. I can take payment by PayPal which offers guarantees for both the buyer and seller.

If you are interested please send me a PM via the forum.

20200418_091027.jpg

20200418_091157.jpg

• Like 4