Xfinity Mobile Compatibility

Hello,

I'm based in the US and Comcast has their mobile division dubbed Xfinity Mobile. This is essentially Verizon's network. I found a thread that the device works on Verizon, so I can only assume that it also works on Xfinity Mobile, but would like to check with anyone here to find out if there's been success or if i'll be the first lol.

• 5 months later...

Any update on this, Cal?

I am in a similar boat, and have not had much luck previously bringing off-list phones onto the network.  Did you ever pull the trigger on this, and if so, how is the functionality?  I have run into "odd" issues in the past such as being able to send texts but not receive them.

I am looking forward to your (or anyone else on xfinity) reply!

1 hour ago, tasaroth said:

I am in a similar boat, and have not had much luck previously bringing off-list phones onto the network.  Did you ever pull the trigger on this, and if so, how is the functionality?  I have run into "odd" issues in the past such as being able to send texts but not receive them.

Not on Xfinity, but that is a very common thing that goes wrong on Verizon (if you get it working at all).  Happened to me twice (which does also mean I got Verizon working twice).  Got tired of fighting with it. 

• Thanks 1