Some IGG comment info that should likely be in an update!

No clue if Fx reads these! But i saw you wrote this responce in the comments.

"It was the supplier, not necessarily Qualcomm as Qualcomm has many different suppliers which in turn work with our custom designs for the logic board. Together with our manufacturing partners, we hold our previous Snapdragon 835 supplier accountable, and we have already started legal proceedings in China. However, it is essential to note that the rather lengthy legal process's outcome will not affect the fact that we can no longer get our previously designed Snapdragon 835 chipset."

And thats what i would want to hear personally.
Even if legal proceedings in china likely is a long shot on the best of days!  I think you should consider a short update with stuff like this. to give some reassurance.
Personally its likely not really the phone for me  anymore!  But i definately want to see Fx come tru this in the best possible way!

And scrolling tru comments is a horror show! In more ways than one. And i guess there would be more info in there worth a real update! 

Thanks! 

Edited by PsyDucky
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2