Is there any way to edit the EFS partition for pro 1?

Brief backgrounds: I'm living in South Korea, and due to speciality of korean telecoms' frequency usage for 4G, most smartphones from US or UK need to be modified their modem/profile files in EFS partition to use VOLTE. 

Usually other smartphones have the mode called 'Diagnostic mode' which can make possible to access the EFS partition via USB with the software named QPST(Qualcomm Product Support Tools). Diagnostic mode can be activated by simply modifying the .prop files(or just dialing codes like '#*#*717717#*#*'), but I think Pro1 doesn't work with this method. 

Any ideas for editing EFS partitions? 

24 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

*#*#4636#*#* might be what you are looking for?

Thank you for replying, but not this one. It acts like some kind of toggling that only shows short toast message like 'DIAG mode activated'.

I think toggling diagnostic mode by dialing code is only works for which the manufacturer has programmed the function on OS, and it seems F(x)tec is not the one.

Actually, I'm looking for the way to modify EFS partition by using backup/restore tools since I couldn't find the way to activate diagnostic mode in F(x)tec Pro1. The most easiest way to backup/restore EFS partition is using TWRP recovery. However, we don't have fully-functioning TWRP recovery yet, need to find other options.

Is there anyone who have experiences making backup files of EFS partition without using TWRP recovery? 

Edited by aliceshard