Cancelling Orders

Hello everyone, has anyone considered class action lawsuit? This company is complete joke, more than 2 years since order, more than 6 months since cancel of my order, still no money, no information, contact with support is absurd. Im from EU, I know we got the rights. This company/owner should be simply called BIG SCAM, I feel so stupid falling to this bs. Anything related to this company and owners should be a big no-no for everyone around hightech.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have not received my phone after waiting for years, asking for a refund and chasing with tens of email to support.

I am now considering legal action, is anyone else?

Edited by Fitz
missing detail on refund ask
  • Sad 1
  • 8 months later...

I Ordered a Phone at august 2022.

Since i am still waiting for delivery.

one and a half year later i cancelled my order.

There is no feedback, no money and no phone.

Got anybody paid money back?

Got anybody a phone since 2022?

Regards Rudi

• Sad 1
On 11/19/2023 at 4:12 PM, deamon said:

Hello everyone.
I come here regularly, but I rarely write. I'm here to answer the survey...
I placed an order through the fx tec website in August 2020, the order number is 565##, pro 1 model with AZERTY keyboard, since upgraded to PRO 1 X 8Gb 256, still AZERTY keyboard...
Like many of you, I've since ordered a model from another site (I can't remember the name, but I think you can see what I'm referring to...), which I received promptly. In view of your messages, I'm only using it as a PDA, because I don't want to check how long it will be a working phone. Incidentally, I've asked to cancel my order and get my money back (3 times, the last time I think I was not very kind). Each time, I was told it would be done quickly, and even today, to respond, I went to check, my profile is still pending and processing!!!!! So, being in the fxtec files as still pending, I've come to hope that I'll receive my toy with an AZERTY keyboard one day.... The end of the year is coming, can we still believe in Santa Claus?

No Santa, no phone, nobody at home

• Sad 1