*** Pro1x feature & problems *** Updated status tracking page

Hi all! As you might experienced, there are so many different issues with comments and reports spread across so many forums and chats, that community members decided to gather them in one place. This is an attempt to create such a list, first we try using Github.

<PATIENCE PLEASE UNTIL THE WEEKEND, THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING>

The updated status tracking page is located on this GitHub wiki: https://github.com/ColdCamel/fxtec-pro1x-status/wiki

Procedure for reporting updated status:

If you wish to let us know that some feature or a problem should be described better, first make sure to ask and or discuss it within the community to confirm, please leave a reply in this thread below using the following template:

(TBD)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all, sorry I had to disappear for more than a week, I will get back after this weekend and set up the data gathering  process from the community, in such a way that this won't depend on me. sorry once again and see you next week