I think I have totally bricked my FX(tec) Pro1x

Hello,

I was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice.

I followed the process listed on this blog for flashing back to stock android...

https://mikestechlife.blogspot.com/2021/01/installing-alternative-operating.html

I booted into fastboot and ran the BAT file (after modifying it). It seemed to flash as expected, when I rebooted afterwards all I get is a blank screen, no android logo, nada.

I tried to hold down the volume down key and the power button, I hear my computer detect the USB connection but again i dont see anything at all on the display. Holding the power button down for 30 seconds does nothing either. I am at a complete loss, is there anything I can do to boot back into recovery mode or get some life into the phone or is it completely bricked?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

These are the steps ran from the BAT file

fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img 
fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img 

fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img 
fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img 
flash userdata userdata.img

fastboot flash abl_a abl.elf 
fastboot flash abl_b abl.elf 
fastboot flash persist persist.img 
fastboot flash mdtp_a mdtp.img
fastboot flash mdtp_b mdtp.img 
fastboot flash splash splash.img

fastboot flash xbl_a xbl.elf 
fastboot flash xbl_b xbl.elf
fastboot flash rpm_a rpm.mbn
fastboot flash rpm_b rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz_a tz.mbn
fastboot flash tz_b tz.mbn
fastboot flash hyp_a hyp.mbn
fastboot flash hyp_b hyp.mbn
fastboot flash pmic_a pmic.elf
fastboot flash pmic_b pmic.elf
fastboot flash modem_a NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash modem_b NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash keymaster_a km4.mbn
fastboot flash keymaster_b km4.mbn
fastboot flash cmnlib_a cmnlib.mbn
fastboot flash cmnlib_b cmnlib.mbn
fastboot flash cmnlib64_a cmnlib64.mbn
fastboot flash cmnlib64_b cmnlib64.mbn
fastboot flash bluetooth_a BTFM.bin
fastboot flash bluetooth_b BTFM.bin
fastboot flash dsp_a adspso.bin
fastboot flash dsp_b adspso.bin
fastboot flash devcfg_a devcfg.mbn
fastboot flash devcfg_b devcfg.mbn
fastboot flash mdtpsecapp_a mdtpsecapp.mbn
fastboot flash mdtpsecapp_b mdtpsecapp.mbn
fastboot flash storsec storsec.mbn

Edited by leoric
adding more detail

I did read a number of posts regarding a factory reset tool however all of the links in the post were 404's, hoping someone can provide me with some tools to try or steps to take, sorry to be a pain!

I am currently using a Windows machine with adb and fastboot installed but because I can't seem to boot into the bootloader neither tool can see the phone as far as I can tell.

C:\Windows\System32>fastboot devices

C:\Windows\System32>fastboot devices

C:\Windows\System32>adb devices
List of devices attached

C:\Windows\System32>

I believe the battery was pretty full when it died though I have just noticed that when I charge the phone the red light doesn't light up when charging so I am wondering if I maybe have a hardware issue. It was working fine prior to the flashing though so it would be an awful coincidence.

Edited by leoric

Okay, the big problem here, I believe, is that the directions you followed were for the Pro 1, not the Pro1x-- so you flashed Android 9 for an 835 SOC to a device that ran Android 11 with a 662 SOC.  Unfortunately, I'm not technical enough to know if you can recover from that.  I hope someone else here has that knowledge and can help.  The instructions for flashing the Pro1x were here. 

I say "were" because it now looks like you have to request access when you click on the google drive.  You can try that, but if you don't succeed DM me, I have the files.  But you need someone else to affirm that flashing them would undo the damage.  Given you can no longer access the Pro1x, I don't know if they can.

The power problem: if you let the Pro1x run too low, it may not be able to charge because of a bug that lets it completely empty so it can't even boot the charging capability.  The solution for that is here, which may work even though it can't fully boot.

Sorry, I can't answer your primary question of "Is it bricked." I just am not technically knowledgeable to answer that.  Things are slow here, but hopefully others will come by.

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Hook!

It is possible that I have two different issues going on it would seem, I have the phone now charging with the elastic band continually pressing against the power button, I cant say that I have ever tried anything like this before however it seems to have worked for others. I did notice that almost all the links on the forum were locked down in Google Drive previously.

I guess we will see if I can actually get the phone to charge/turn on first before I can do anything else.