Stuck in fastboot

Pulled the phone out of my pocket 10 minutes ago and it was stuck in fastboot mode. Its been working great since January so I have no idea how it ended up here.

I've tried all the options and nothing seems to allow me to proceed. Anyone have any ideas? I'm guessing I need to connect to a computer to get it past this point now.

Video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zWtBsQRNVpMViZ5d8

Picture of the screen I'm stuck at:
wGun7lg_LVcjdDQwhW0x_hhbfepeJpnqVVWyu05c_wq4Dzq7TXEWXmzdxWWJEuUyp8UdXVsZlQ4mzrepYTG4EKZrpAzqjWbTQqETlN5y0jwmDr70XJlZ2mDWy3dmAasCNPB49rrFYB5MjhiCJVUv-amlRz-yemP9bKn7qrqxP6TnXU7h-RVflnFhO7p-pkFi7DFGULZ9A5WglNeUo36LdAZt0r26J4ipVDyX9bOp8uCRi0jA6AB7Am63W5C0cALCWDjXgamutE4ecrI_jzWvLDAv3aaEWXceUiGb5W2llDWkd7ING25lV9FigcI2KPj8CkZ1eDO_nrl1VBDbAM-8gB8PE8m0eqYlxwjoJTjcUzQefPnLCtFafvQDpM7rF7OCpxpvuRO_ib2XBR3EA881KT4dNB1-M3BzY8RDmHYvzF5DB-dDmHdKr63_HpFvL37gW-fcDFh-uAVcy3azYMN52QnwEuPeEN06cpdwxWheEolSRtUIi74PyhK6geFOLsJdmGN8lyIZT5NBNy9NM-5J1nTJUUE2hYe0-eRLfbUoAqMbtmakkW53E2t7fOBSxO-fJJd4xPijLZO94-JTydGgeBbTIINUiLv512nybCDUzWtuHq2NL7QBbIG89FAfVzTw-xNuEQ3dc1sUgWCfz1vHrbvbBlUyU6l3B-tBunCgeBQs7STm7zcJzcnJ=w1250-h938-no

I'm not the most knowledgeable person here, but I know from experience that the following instructions will return you to factory state with all partitions restored.

You will lose all your data.  In fact, it won't properly reboot unless you wipe /userdata, but this should save you.  You don't have to type all the commands.  When you download the zip, there is a flashall batch file that will issue all the commands, but it does not include the commad to erase /userdata so make sure you issue that command first.

When done, you will be on the factory stock Android from last October.  Then go to install updates in system settings, taking each one.  Make sure you restart after each update.  The last update will be 03/06/2020.  Reboot after that one too.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 2