Setting up the Pro 1 without root - Wiki

7 hours ago, OKSun said:

Thanks. There are some interesting android shortcuts using the search (magnifier) key. It is not printed on the hardware keyboard. I have seen this has been discussed in other threads but I could not understand the conclusion. 

Is there now a search key in stock ? which one is it? I am using qwertz 

What is the situation if I use finqwerty? finqwerty has also some shortcuts using the search key.

Pro1 does not have search key so you are not able to use those shortcuts. I think that FinQwerty does not include it either. Would be nice to know how to remap it to stock.

Chen was wondering to add search key but the community did not like the idea. See more from below.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of you (like me) might be used to the external SD card appearing as separate drive on their laptop when connecting the phone. There is also the option to use it as adoptable internal memory.

Please find some information on how to select the right option for you when you are asked the question by your phone:  

https://www.androidcentral.com/adoptable-storage

I copy this in this thread as I wish I had known this from the beginning.  Been looking desperately for my external SD card although I had probably selected it as internal drive...

Then removed it and lost some of the installed apps... Just to save you some time.

• Like 1