12 minutes ago, sequestris said:

Hi Peeps.
How do I forward my phone?
I can't find it in any settings on any app.

Open "Phone" application, click on the three vertical dots, then "Settings", "Phone Accounts" (or similar menu item, I use my native language in my phone), then on the specific SIM card, then "GSM call settings" (or maybe CDMA) - or similar -, then "Call divert" - or similar -, then "voice".

You will find your carrier's settings there.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, VaZso said:

Open "Phone" application, click on the three vertical dots, then "Settings", "Phone Accounts" (or similar menu item, I use my native language in my phone), then on the specific SIM card, then "GSM call settings" (or maybe CDMA) - or similar -, then "Call divert" - or similar -, then "voice".

You will find your carrier's settings there.

Thank you. That was very unintuitive but I found the settings.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sequestris said:

Thank you. That was very unintuitive but I found the settings.

I have also searched for a while before I have found it.
I don't know if it was changed in Android 10 or later, but it is in a very strange place in Android 9.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, VaZso said:

I have also searched for a while before I have found it.
I don't know if it was changed in Android 10 or later, but it is in a very strange place in Android 9.

Yeah on my other phones it was just Settings -> Call Settings -> Call Forwarding.
The Pro1 sucks a$$ s far as the voice quality so when I am home I always use my landline.
Instacart had called to talk about a grocery order so that took a little while.
Buttons were being pushed and beeping even though the phone was on speaker and I didn't touch anything.
And the speaker level is horrid and there is a lot of feedback.
And that was using Wi-Fi calling too.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sequestris said:

Yeah on my other phones it was just Settings -> Call Settings -> Call Forwarding.
The Pro1 sucks a$$ s far as the voice quality so when I am home I always use my landline.
Instacart had called to talk about a grocery order so that took a little while.
Buttons were being pushed and beeping even though the phone was on speaker and I didn't touch anything.
And the speaker level is horrid and there is a lot of feedback.
And that was using Wi-Fi calling too.

I have noticed it also in my Moto G6 after upgrading from stock Android 8 to 9 and if I remember well, it was in better place before.
So it is not Pro1-related, it is Android 9-related.

I don't have problems with voice quality unless using speakerphone.
The basic but huge problem with speakerphone mode is the reversed speakers - one of them is muted and the other one produces sound, but they should have been interchanged as currently the one next to the microphone produces sound and the farther one is muted which is not correct.
Once they modify it to work the other way, this problem should be solved.

About button touching... do you also have "ghost input" problem like a few others?

The speaker level is really high in normal call mode, I use it at the lowest level, it should has been much quieter... I hope it also can be solved it software, but currently it is too loud.

• Like 2