Hey guys,

I received my Pro1 last year and, although I paid for it, I never received some kind of official invoice. There was only this order overview in the online account. No invoice in the package, neither I got an e-mail with an invoice.

Did you receive an official invoice or do you know where to find it?

I am asking because I think an invoice could be useful, e.g. concerning warranty questions..

Thanks in advance,
Chris

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Chris2 said:

Hey guys,

I received my Pro1 last year and, although I paid for it, I never received some kind of official invoice. There was only this order overview in the online account. No invoice in the package, neither I got an e-mail with an invoice.

Did you receive an official invoice or do you know where to find it?

I am asking because I think an invoice could be useful, e.g. concerning warranty questions..

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Back on August 1st, 2019, I received an email invoice for my payment of my pre-order, but as someone who has used their warranty repair service, I never needed to use it.  In general, they can access all your info using your email (presuming it's the same one you used when you purchased).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chris2 said:

Thanks for the answer.

It's good to know that you won't need the invoice when using their warranty service.

However, I would feel better having an invoice. So you received a PDF via e-mail?

No, just an HTML formatted email right after I paid.

Also, be aware it's the device that is under warranty, not the specific user.  If you or anyone else sells the device to another user, that user is still covered by the warranty.

• Like 2