When I'm getting my phone?

When I'm getting my phone? I paid for it about 2 years ago, and since then I've been struggling with your's bullshit support anwsers whitch usually go like this "soon soon, don't worry about it, go bother someone else". So I'am asking here, when I'm getting my god dammed, overpriced and at this point obsolete phone?

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Tomasz said:

When I'm getting my phone? I paid for it about 2 years ago, and since then I've been struggling with your's bullshit support anwsers whitch usually go like this "soon soon, don't worry about it, go bother someone else". So I'am asking here, when I'm getting my god dammed, overpriced and at this point obsolete phone?

This is a user-to-user forum, so we don't have an answer to your question.  If you backed the phone on iGG, the updates there are the official answers.  Basically, they are shipping slowly.  If you backed it on IGG, you weren't paying for a phone in the same sense as purchasing an in-stock item from a store, you were providing an investment in the development and production of a new phone.  Crowdsourcing doesn't guarantee that the project will succeed. I believe you will get your phone, but it is hard to say when.

If you ordered it from their web site, you have consumer protections available to you from your bank or credit card that you can explore.

While I understand your frustration (I imagine FxTec is pretty frustrated too), and I also understand that their answers sound vague sometimes (because there are x-factors they are dealing with), I'm pretty sure "go bother someone else" is putting words in their mouth that were never implied or spoken.

Hopefully their next update will have more information.

• Like 2