the bootloader version and baseband version are both blank.it cannot be started

After flashing the machine with 9008, enter the bootloader interface. As shown in the picture, the bootloader version and baseband version are both blank. After flashing the official firmware, it cannot be started. Is there any solution? Someone help me.

22222.jpg

Pro1 have no information about bl/bb version in bootloader. It is always blank.

...it will be maybe same on 1X

Phone with erased or broken baseband can boot into system normally bud without wifi, gsm....no imei etc.

Your booltoader looks working.

After fastboot reboot command phone boots into bootloader automatically again?

Have you checked flashing process for errors?

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, CornholioGSM said:

Pro1 have no information about bl/bb version in bootloader. It is always blank.

...it will be maybe same on 1X

Phone with erased or broken baseband can boot into system normally bud without wifi, gsm....no imei etc.

Your booltoader looks working.

After fastboot reboot command phone boots into bootloader automatically again?

Have you checked flashing process for errors?

My mobile phone is PRO1X. You are right. After using QFIL to flash the official firmware in 9008 mode, it will not enter the system. It jumps to 900E mode after 20 seconds. If I flash the lineageos system, the same version of BOOT.IMG will not enter. To start, you can only enter the lineage system by flashing a different version of boot.img, but there is no wifi and sound, and everything else is normal. What is the reason for this? Help.

hmmm that looks bad and i am not sure if you can fix it self.

Phone is after fall / crash? or why have you revert phone to stock?

For me it looks like problem with soc qc66x an mean that you cannot reflash fully baseband. it will be possible maybe with jtag programmer in factory.

After flash have you tested modem erase commands in cmd /terminal?

6 minutes ago, CornholioGSM said:

嗯,看起来很糟糕,我不确定你是否可以自行修复。

手机摔倒/摔坏后?或者为什么你要把手机恢复到库存状态?

对我来说,这看起来像是 soc qc66x 的问题,意味着您无法完全刷新基带。也许在工厂用 jtag 编程器就可以实现。

刷新后,您是否在 cmd /terminal 中测试了调制解调器擦除命令?

The phone did not fall, but when I flashed it back to Android from Ubuntu, I found that the available space was only 8GB. I thought there was something wrong. It was QFIL that wiped the hard disk. During the process, I canceled the operation and then flashed the phone again and the problem appeared. This is the problem.

On 4/12/2024 at 8:05 PM, CornholioGSM said:

....sooo repartitioned emmc

I found that the official firmware in the pinned post may not be suitable for my phone. My model is pro1x, which was produced before it was discontinued. It has the same 1050 model as my friend’s other CPU model, but the cameras are different. Taking pictures is obviously different. It's good, so I downloaded the top post Release_SM6115_S701_V2.1.5_20220906-2009_user and used QFIL 9008 to flash the machine. I can flash it in, but I can't start it. I flashed the ROOT of LINEOAGES and I can start it, but there is no WIFI and sound. Is it official before the discontinuation of production? Small changes to the hardware? Does anyone know?