Landscape mode is not supported in some apps on LineageOS

I successfully installed Lineage OS yesterday and am using it, and I am having a good experience using it.

However, the landscape mode, which was well supported in the stock Android OS, is experiencing an issue where some apps do not support it. This issue is most notably occurring in the Facebook and Instagram apps.

It doesn't respond when I take out the keyboard or turn on auto-rotate. It's very uncomfortable to type.

Has anyone solved this problem?

1 hour ago, Aeong said:

I successfully installed Lineage OS yesterday and am using it, and I am having a good experience using it.

However, the landscape mode, which was well supported in the stock Android OS, is experiencing an issue where some apps do not support it. This issue is most notably occurring in the Facebook and Instagram apps.

It doesn't respond when I take out the keyboard or turn on auto-rotate. It's very uncomfortable to type.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Yes, ran into this,  The only app I  found had this problem is Facebook Messenger, which Mrs. Hook insists on using, so, yes , probably meta apps in general.  This is the only one I have.

I use Rotation Control Pro and it handles it just fine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.snowlife01.android.rotationcontrolpro&hl=en_US

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Aeong said:

@Hook

I guess I'll have to manually rotate it every time I need to. It's going to be quite inconvenient. Anyway, thanks for helping me out.

Not sure I understand.  The app should handle it automatically and in the background.  It does for me.  Or is there some reason you can't use the app?