Norwegian layout not working correctly

I have a pro1 with Scandinavian layout and I would like the Norwegian layout. I chose the Norwegian layout but I get the Swedish ö/ä instead of ø/å. I get the correct ones by pressing that yellow arrow thingy between the ctrl and ftec keys, but then I only get the uppercase variations, which is not helpful.

I played a bit with the layout from FinQwerty but it redefines a lot of the other characters so they no longer are the same as the printing on the buttons, which is unhelpful for characters one doesn't use that often. I will probably never learn them...

Is there a solution to this? The Danish layout seems to suffer from the same problem.

Regards,
Jan-Jaap

@jjvdgeer In addition to what @EskeRahn said, even if FinQuerty's selection of layouts doesn't include one that's good enough for you, for someone who knows how to use Android Studio it is fairly easy to clone FinQuerty and modify the layout that's already closest to what they want, to make it near-perfect. (I did that to fix the US Intl layout for the Pro1X.)

Also, if you use FinQwerty, I think you'll need to take care to not use a Pro1 layout on the Pro1X or vice versa, they're not fully compatible. By the way, are you sure yours is a Pro1? I have no knowledge of the Pro1 ever having come with a Scandinavian keyboard?

Edited by Rob. S.