Who is the designer of PRO1?

I'm very concerned about who designed PRO1, which is very similar to the Nokia N950 and E7.

Is it a person not related to Nokia or a former Nokia employee?

On the blog is written "For our phone, we hired the same engineering team who designed the Nokia N97, E7, and N950."

https://www.fxtec.com/the-smartphone-you-thought-you-couldnt-have-slider-mechanism/

I saw this and thought that it was Mr. Shunjiro Eguchi, former Nokia employee, but he is now in Microsoft, so I can not do that.

What do you think, everyone?

Team FXtec designed the whole device. But part of our engineers of the slider part, who has previously involved in designing Nokia sliders.

This sliding structure is a very sophisticated structure, there is no off-the-shelf solution but has to be designed bespoke with each device. (Take a look on N950 and E7 they are actually quite different)

Regarding back cover, I agree it's not the nicest. But remember this is the engineering sample, it will change in the future and we can't wait to show you.