Orders to China, People's Republic of.

Hello! Yes it will be dispatched to PRC. Cost will be posted closer to shipping date. Will probably dispatch directly from factory and arrive ahead of others in China. :)

Edit: This can only be a very small amount. For major shipments it will need to go through HK.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! Yes it will be dispatched to PRC. Cost will be posted closer to shipping date. Will probably dispatch directly from factory and arrive ahead of others in China. :)

I'm curious about price in PRC too (or HK for that matter), if it's significantly cheaper w/o whatever taxes/duty/shipping/etc are involved to get it overseas.

Where is the final assembly/packaging? If it happens to be in Shenzhen or Chengdu, any chance for will-call?

• 1 month later...

As a P.R.China Citizen, I was mentioned before that it could be sent from China or Hong Kong.

But probably you did not realise, HK SAR nominally belongs to China, but they're far from same.

You see, if I receive any electronic device in Mainland China, I would pay 10% of import tax(and that's before trading war, now it's maybe 25% something?) on the premises you paid that tax in advance (if using DHL Express).

If you do not pay import fee in advance via DHL, the total cause would be 1.521 times higher than the original price (because in this case, DHL imports en masse and pay 17% VAT and collect 30% import fee from the original price plus 17% VAT)

So, I really want to know exactly which jurisdiction you would send the goods. It means a lot to me. I am a poor student but I could get to HK only have to spend 20 CNY(approx. 3 EUR)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
In Theory if you change your shipping address to HK, you will not charge any tax since HK is tax free region.

They could also be shipping mainland orders without the device ever leaving china, thus no customs even in mainland. I don't recall hearing how they're shipping asia orders at all, just eu/na.

They could also be shipping mainland orders without the device ever leaving china, thus no customs even in mainland. I don’t recall hearing how they’re shipping asia orders at all, just eu/na.

That was what they planned to do back in April, see above in merged thread. But in July the answer was different here.