Is it possible to disable autocorrect? On the Motorola Milestone (2) it was possible to have the suggestions displayed but not have them inserted automatically. That is something I would consider important for a keyboard phone. On the BlackBerry PRIV you can't turn autocorrect off and it happens to me a lot that I have to rewrite words that were correct but the software didn't know.

Add them to you dictionary, but I agree!

I do not want auto correct full stop when using the keyboard I will fix it myself automatically and if using a terminal or something your going to be typing a lot of things that are not in a dictionary.

Add them to you dictionary, but I agree!

I do not want auto correct full stop when using the keyboard I will fix it myself automatically and if using a terminal or something your going to be typing a lot of things that are not in a dictionary.

As with so many things, OPTIONS is the answer. I do not see why one user group should be forced to use the setting the other group prefers. So I certainly hope they will have a switch for it, so both can have what they prefer. And some (like me) can turn it off/on depending on what we are currently entering...

(With the pro-production unit I tested, it is off, when not displaying a virtual keyboard. But the keyboard software part is clearly not finished)