I'm a current iPhone user and I'm haven't used Android in a long time (~4.0). I will be switching to Android when I receive my Pro 1 due to the keyboard.

Is there an Android mode/setting/app that allows easier one handed use? A link where I can learn how to do this would be helpful for me too. Thank you!

I’m a current iPhone user and I’m haven’t used Android in a long time (~4.0). I will be switching to Android when I receive my Pro 1 due to the keyboard.

Is there an Android mode/setting/app that allows easier one handed use? A link where I can learn how to do this would be helpful for me too. Thank you!

You can select to reduce the software keyboard (to either side), yes, you can freely scale to between about 60 to 80%. But there is not a general setting reducing the active screen area.

As I know MIUI has this feature

As we know, bootloader will be unlocked by default, so may be will possible to install MIUI to Pro1 or use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.onehandedmode&hl=en_US with root

It does not require root, and I just tried it. The idea is good, but it does not work well, to put it kindly.