Just as an FYI:

At 8:51AM today I sent an email to fxtec asking about a sales tax refund and what was the process.
At 9:23AM today I got an email saying that my sales tax was refunded completely and attaching a receipt.

So um... impressed and thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'm not sure why they would refund sales tax--  my impression was that would be for anyone who was charged a Tarriff, and we weren't, as far as I know.  I guess they are so ready to please they are doing it anyway. 

<shrug>

Won't get a request from me.  😉

They either have to pay it to the state, or refund it.   It would be a crime for them to charge sales tax and then keep it for themselves.   So if they are not paying the state, they should refund everyone, not just people that ask, that's ridiculous.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Craig said:

They either have to pay it to the state, or refund it.   It would be a crime for them to charge sales tax and then keep it for themselves.   So if they are not paying the state, they should refund everyone, not just people that ask, that's ridiculous.

I think it's just easier for them to send the refunds to those who ask rather than have to take the time to scroll through all of the orders and see who paid.