Stop "Configure Physical Keyboard" prompt?

When I first set up my pro1 I was met with this prompt and chose a keyboard layout. I soon after discovered that several keys do not work as intended when a non-default keyboard layout was selected so I changed back to default. Now I'm met by this prompt every time I start my phone. Is there any way to get rid of it for good?

8 minutes ago, archseraphim said:

When I first set up my pro1 I was met with this prompt and chose a keyboard layout. I soon after discovered that several keys do not work as intended when a non-default keyboard layout was selected so I changed back to default. Now I'm met by this prompt every time I start my phone. Is there any way to get rid of it for good?

If you like the the stock setup, there is an odd way.

You can Install FinQwerty that extends the list of layouts to the system. But if you select the "None" there, you will get the stock with no modifications (Hence the None)

It is made for this exact purpose, to have The Stock, and perhaps other languages, that you can cycle through with Ctrl-Space.

Swiftkey is also an interesting app for the Pro1 enhancing the physical keyboard by offering word predictions - but that is another story....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, archseraphim said:

Yeah, that was annoying me too.  Just hold down on the notification and it will give you the option to not show you that notification anymore.

• Thanks 2