Happy Birthday My Dear Pre Order...

Your are one Year old now, I was hoping you d have grown up a little more, to a shipped order, or even a received order.

But you are just a Pre Order, you can't do anything by yourself, and sometimes i really wondering "What s the Point".

Fx Tec, got me last year with their news about OTA update, I told my self, wow those guys are really pros.

I think you all remember this one:

Payment and shipment

Once we have the confirmed shipping date, we will be requesting payment for the Pro1 you have pre-ordered. We anticipate that payment will be requested at the end of July, ahead of an expected shipment date in early September.

Then came most fraudulous email ever at the start of August

Your F(x)tec pre-order from May 1, 2019 is now available !!!

And yet I fell for it and paid...

Shipping in early September, what a joke, now you can tell it, when you got all the money in August you don t even have yet a factory in china right ?

September, you were just getting started manufacturing with all the issues that it implies...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 2
On 5/4/2020 at 12:02 AM, sequestris said:

I am sorry you do not have your phone.
I understand your misgivings and frustration.
But I can tell you it is SO worth it.
Zero problems and I have had it since January.

he will be delighted to sort and tidy up his apps to be able to keep up with the performance of the low end smartphones after delivery.
He can revel in thinking how nice it would have been if he had got his smartphone back when it was still up-to-date.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
4 hours ago, Dany303 said:

he will be delighted to sort and tidy up his apps to be able to keep up with the performance of the low end smartphones after delivery.
He can revel in thinking how nice it would have been if he had got his smartphone back when it was still up-to-date.

We're getting a nice slider keyboard phone for the first time in 5 years (more if you don't count blackberry), and all some people can do is complain it's too little too late... Unless you have some very special needs SD835 is pretty damn good for quite a few years to come, miles better than anything mediatek and the likes have to offer today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3