Order status "on hold"

Hello Fxtec community,

my order was placed on 27. August 2020 and paid the same day. The order status is currently "on hold" which if I guess correct means that the payment was not yet successful. I chose direct bank transfer as method and transferred the money from a bank of Germany. Is the duration normal or did I make a mistake so the payment cannot be assigned to the order?

I hope someone had similar thoughts and can help me :)

Thanks for taking your time!

Greetings

Julien Steininger

• Sad 1

Since nobody is replying yet I will, but I held off because I don't recall what the order statuses mean because it's been too long, all I remember is that they are confusing xD. I think in any case though the best thing to do would be e-mail support or contact them here since they can see whether your payment arrived or not and tell you exactly what's going on.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Just a thought, as I assume from the bank used that you are from Germany. The qwertZ model is "out of stock", so if you ordered that, they just MIGHT have put your order on hold. But just a guess. And as @netman said, you should ask support what is going on.

Thanks, I ordered Querty because Quertz is out of stock 🙂 So I will ask the support. If I find the answer helpful I will add the information to this topic. Thank you!

Edited by chippisc
  • Like 4

So The Fxtec Team was able to help me out, here is what they wrote:

We manually verify bank transfer payments. We will go though them this week, and the order status will update to "Processing" by the end of this week once we confirm the payment.

So they do not verify the transfers continuously but they go through all of them regularely which is why it takes some time.

• Thanks 2