What are the Pro-1 X early birds and pre-early birds?

3 minutes ago, Yav said:

What are they?

Not sure exactly what you are asking. I mean they are different backer perks on the IGG site, but I suspect you know that. 

Can you clarify with more detail?

9 minutes ago, Yav said:

I want to buy the Pro 1 X, but I wat to know what are the early and pre-early bird perks.

Basically the price...
...so a first come first serve order where earlier perks are cheaper.

Also notice that there are two versions, one with 128GB / 6GB and the other with 256GB / 8GB  flash / RAM pairs, so not only compare the prices but also this technical specs.
Otherwise, they should be the same but you may find any differences under "Included Items" part.

4 hours ago, Yav said:

What are they?

A lie to get you to rush into a purchase. They've been there to whole time and they get replenished daily even though the number of backers stays the same. I backed myself and I'll have to see it through to the end because of their reluctance to give refunds and other bad practices.

I'll leave some explanation here that may help you make the right decision for you 

It's worth reading through other comments too.

As madeye mentioned with harder words, the differrent kind of "early" and the like are generally marketing gimmicks to pursuade people that there is an urgency to get them at a discounted price. But as they keep moving the bar, the "urgency" have been questionable... But as the whole campaign ends in less than a week, now there IS an urgency, if you want one.

Obviously they could make a second campaign later on, set for later shipping date. But who knows... 

But there are (or have been) also other perks. Both two storage sizes and with additional stuff, either spare parts or engravings. (and a very few quicly gone that should be sent in december)