new address fxtec for delivery - done

If you are returning a Pro1 for warranty repair, I assume you have been in contact with them by email.  They will have provided the correct  address in their email instructing you to send the Pro1 in.

If you haven't been in contact with them, you shouldn't just send it in.

18 hours ago, Hook said:

If you are returning a Pro1 for warranty repair, I assume you have been in contact with them by email.  They will have provided the correct  address in their email instructing you to send the Pro1 in.

18 hours ago, Hook said:

yes before I send request but sent me old address and now i write on support but still waiting on respond so I thinked anybody know new address for delivery because company delivery wait on my respond

• pedro4444 changed the title to new address fxtec for delivery - done
  • 2 weeks later...

Peoples Should take a good decision about when and how to purchase technology products in the online market.  May you see countless small things and perks when you should be looking for monitor. But keep in mind the essential features when choosing the monitor and to make a decision about this.  Best Monitor for Fighting Games

Edited by tool finder
for add more information