Getting Black Pro1x from IGG

Started looking for a new phone and was interested in getting the Black version of the pro1x when they start shipping. On the website it's more expensive than IGG but the IGG perks that are still available seem to all be the blue. Is there a way to get the black version at the IGG pricing? 

I think originally Pro1-X will be exclusively blue but because of the phase out of SD835, Pro1 orders were converted to Pro1-X which I guess prompted them to also offer black and also at the same time, breaking their original statement that Pro1-X will be exclusive in Indiegogo 😄

• Thanks 1
On 3/9/2022 at 3:01 PM, Kugi said:

I think originally Pro1-X will be exclusively blue but because of the phase out of SD835, Pro1 orders were converted to Pro1-X which I guess prompted them to also offer black and also at the same time, breaking their original statement that Pro1-X will be exclusive in Indiegogo 😄

Yes, I guess it would have been a bureaucratic mess to make an infinitesimally small change to the Pro1X, say black housing,  and called that say Pro1W and have that been for pre-orders and the other IGG-perks - with individuals preferring the other than what they were in for.
Of the major changes they were forced to make after they got swindled, the drop of the 'IGG exclusivity' of the Pro1X variant was one of the least ones IMHO.

• Like 1