fxtec-smartphone: Pros and Cons

Bluetooth issue I normally encounter when playing music. My phone doesn't disconnect when in the car or using BT earbuds.

Signal strength/Connectivity etc I basically work around by doing 1 of 3 things:

1. Using wifi calling when possible
  2. Turning off data unless I need to use it
  3. Not trying to speak into the handset with my ear and mouth at the same time. (literally caller can not hear me if I do or the call disconnects).

I am sure there might be "issues" with my phone that could be troubleshot but it works and I am happy and I don't have to worry about T-Mobile suddenly deciding to cripple my phone.

I believe they have Pro1 parts in London while all the Pro1x IGG stuff comes from Hong Kong.  So I think if you set up a battery purchase directly with the London office, you will probably get it. The Pro1 battery is different than the Pro1x battery, from what we've been told by Casey.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Hook said:

I believe they have Pro1 parts in London while all the Pro1x IGG stuff comes from Hong Kong.  So I think if you set up a battery purchase directly with the London office, you will probably get it. The Pro1 battery is different than the Pro1x battery, from what we've been told by Casey.

I still want it deducted from what they owe me 😄