I need a new SD card/Sim Card tray for a pro-1x

You will have to contact FxTec to get one with the proper ending. You MIGHT be able to find some from another phone, where the card-frame fits, but you should be really lucky to find one ending reasonably flush when inserted.

When I get home I wil check if t is identical for Pro1 and Pro1X, and do some measurements .

• Thanks 1

The trays seem identical, at the least they are interchangeable.

It is 0.95mm thick, and 14.1mm wide, an approximately 30.45 mm long including the outer piece.

Note that the profile it slide in is not uniform, the 0.95 mm is split in half, and the part closest to the back has an indent of roughly 0.5mm, and some cuts it the wide part.

(I tried to upload an image, but it seems that I'm no longer allowed to do so????)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have tray for Pro1 (black) that I don't need. I broke my first Pro1 and opened insurance ticket for it. Got my money but the insurance company wanted the device. I asked if I could take spare parts from it but they said no. However, I was able to smuggle the tray 😉.

I am from Finland and I can sell it with the price that covers shipping. At least inside Europe it should be easy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1