What a disappointment!!! I get an obviously broken device!!!

After 3.5 years of waiting, I get a used device – packaging was unsealed. Worst of all, an obviously broken device with a bloated battery; case preyed open and PCB bent gets shipped. I don’t know what to say!!! Are you for real, how on earth do you dare to ship a broken device to a customer. Is that some kind of a joke – what kind of Q&A do you have in place,if any??? 

Have a look for yourselves: https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZmVfgZHaVMdk2iTuJfecaEcNC6VmXcoiy0

Thanks for the great service!!!

• Sad 1

Ummm... well, can't blame you for the rant, but this is a user-to-user forum that FXTec folks only rarely poke in to so you are not communicating to your intended audience.  I would contact them by email and let them know what happened. 

• Like 1

Swollen battery is classic liion problem and it can happens on any phone brand.

It is really bad on bnib phone and as say #Hook - you must contact fx directly because forum is only for users and is not official support.

BUT what can i see from this one picture - it is not too bad as it looks because mainboard is on another side soo will be for 95% intact.

I see swollen battery and two tear off nuts...soo relatively simple repair.

First will be good to pull out battery quickly.

***led me known if fx dont responds - i can help you

Edited by CornholioGSM
  • Thanks 2

Let me repeat my reply to about the same post on IGG yesterday:

Uh that was a bad experience!! On the broken seal they did a long while back say that they opened boxes to check battery, why they were not re-sealed I have no idea, others have reported the same. And the bloated battery is most likely the cause of your broken device. I guess no one opened and re-checked devices before this wave was rolled out, Contact them at [email protected] I’m not sure they read comments in here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1