My device can't make or receive calls.

There's nothing worse than a cell phone that can't receive or send calls because it's crap!

So to solve the same problem as yours, I don't use this crappy phone as my usual phone. 😉 

Lol to the above post. There is a fix. In the sim settings, change your mobile network to another. Wcdma only appears to work great on my device.

Otherwise you can consider using VoIP and can keep the default LTE setting.

• Thanks 1

I have very similar broblems. Or rather phone needs very strong signal to operate, but main problem seems to be unability to change LTE network to 2G network. Even if I manually select 2G only, it might take up to 5 min to establish solid connection.

Crazy thing is that I can call whatsapp etc calls somewhat reliably, since phone does not try to change network.

Make sure your cell phone provider connects to the same network bands as what the phone supports. This is important because every carrier may support 3g/4g/LTE but connect with different bands. You have to do some research on your end and when you do find the right carrier, the phone will not have these issues unless it is defective device itself.

• Thanks 1