My love for hardware keyboard started when I was handed an old Nokia communicator for few days during my Symbian dev days for fixing defects in 2007. Think it was the 9300i but not completely sure. Shortly after that I'd another brief encounter with the Nokia E90 for work again. This time it was for few weeks and liked the keyboard a lot. Hated the need to open the phone like a box for the full keyboard but keyboard love was truly up.
My list of phones with hardware keyboards based on ones I used since the E90:
1. Nokia E7 (Was my daily driver and dev phone and preferred this over the N8 even with the poorer camera. The reason why this is #1 is the layout and the sliding mechanism)
2. BB Passport (Had 2 of these and loved them. Would still be using it if BB was still supporting it)
3. Nokia N900 (Loved using even the keys were hard. Even had an larger battery from mugen)
4. BB Q10 and Nokia E5 (Loved these 2 equally. Only reason they are so down is because of the small screen and keys were close to each other for my fingers)
5. Nokia N97 mini (Keyboard was nice but usability pushed it to this level).