Those who don't receive the newsletter, read this!

Let me add from Erik’s post here

…you can also resubscribe at

Re-subscribing doesn't work because it still sees your e-mail address on file. Unless you were to use a different address I suppose but I'm not. Hopefully, my invite to pay for pre-order doesn't get lost in the system....

Re-subscribing doesn’t work because it still sees your e-mail address on file. Unless you were to use a different address I suppose but I’m not. Hopefully, my invite to pay for pre-order doesn’t get lost in the system….

Depending on mail servers it MIGHT work with adding a suffix.

Say you got [email protected], then it MIGHT work entering [email protected], as these will go to the same gmail. And with a little luck, the subscriber software see them as different

Hopefully, my invite to pay for pre-order doesn’t get lost in the system….

You can check your order status manually on your account, a "pay" button will appear next to your order as soon as you are able to make the payment.

Let me add from Erik’s post here

…you can also resubscribe at

I accidentally unsubscribed and both that re-subscribe link from erik and the subscribe button in the newsletter link (https://fxtec.us19.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=adae1356e734fcdec77e6255f&id=4b844f98a0) failed to get me back on the list somehow.