Customs qusetion

I repeat my old post here.

My country have some customs limits. So may price in customs declaration change to suit this limits? I mean 649$->549$ e.g.?

Of course i mean to reduce price only in declaration. It looks like a phone with discount. Is it possible?

My country have some customs limits. So may price in customs declaration change to suit this limits? I mean 649$->549$ e.g.?

Of course i mean to reduce price only in declaration. It looks like a phone with discount. Is it possible?

What you are requesting is basically customs fraud. So even if they were willing to do so, I highly doubt that they would write it out in public.

What you are requesting is basically customs fraud. So even if they were willing to do so, I highly doubt that they would write it out in public.

Say it aliexpress sellers)

It may help to tell what country you are in, for EU and USA it has already been told by fxtec that they will ship from a local warehouse and they will simply not pass customs on the way. Misreporting the price to customs is a crime though, so I doubt they would do that since they operate from the UK where these things can actually get you in trouble.

Generally it is not told, just done :D.

When talking about customs.. I have quite similar question, but from the other side.. I am buying Pro1 into a company, so its like B2B. The price is including VAT, but VAT is not applicable within B2B. Ive been charged with full price VAT included. My company number was filled and also shown during the checkout. Shouldn't the price for B2B be VAT excluded? Or am I wrong when it is abroad?

It may help to tell what country you are in, for EU and USA it has already been told by fxtec that they will ship from a local warehouse and they will simply not pass customs on the way. Misreporting the price to customs is a crime though, so I doubt they would do that since they operate from the UK where these things can actually get you in trouble.

Generally it is not told, just done :D.

I'm talking about one very big country between us and eu) I know about crime. But... From the other side, when ask about aliexpress sellers we usually do it or send orders as a gift. Our customs office turn a blind eye to it.

When talking about customs.. I have quite similar question, but from the other side.. I am buying Pro1 into a company, so its like B2B. The price is including VAT, but VAT is not applicable within B2B. Ive been charged with full price VAT included. My company number was filled and also shown during the checkout. Shouldn’t the price for B2B be VAT excluded? Or am I wrong when it is abroad?

Same question from me. I wrote to @info when I got the payment link, but no answer so far.

When talking about customs.. I have quite similar question, but from the other side.. I am buying Pro1 into a company, so its like B2B. The price is including VAT, but VAT is not applicable within B2B. Ive been charged with full price VAT included. My company number was filled and also shown during the checkout. Shouldn’t the price for B2B be VAT excluded? Or am I wrong when it is abroad?

Same question from me. I wrote to @info when I got the payment link, but no answer so far.

Let me please know if you get any respond. :)

I wrote an e-mail to the team as well. They confirmed my assumption that the VAT was invoiced incorrectly. Now we are processing payment refund and new order with corrected B2B VAT amount etc. Hope you succeded too :)

I’m talking about one very big country between us and eu) I know about crime. But… From the other side, when ask about aliexpress sellers we usually do it or send orders as a gift. Our customs office turn a blind eye to it.

It works the same here. However if I am not wrong China does not really do anything against wrongly filling the forms also, yet if someone (fxtec in this case) do this when sending from UK/USA/EU there is a real possibility of them getting in serious trouble for this in the case customs on the receiving end would tell what they find. As a company they won't want to depend on someone telling that someone else will turn a blind eye because they normally do so.

Let me please know if you get any respond. :)

Sorry for the late answer, but I've been abroad. Yes, they responded and updated the amount, without VAT, and the payment link. Everything is ok and I already paid. For those who use Revolut, it works ;)