Good camera stand for the Pro1

1 hour ago, netman said:

I've had this one since some time, which is capable of holding the Pro1 and pretty much any other phone I tried. Quality is mediocre but it gets the job done. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32868370597.html

Edit: just realized the listing shows several items, it's this one:
image.thumb.png.e7849ad7360cfdeb46bf8ad31e886336.png

You would probably have to make a few minor mods to avoid fouling the buttons on the side of the Pro1.

3 minutes ago, MickH said:

You would probably have to make a few minor mods to avoid fouling the buttons on the side of the Pro1.

It can grip the phone next to the buttons (somewhere between unlock and camera button).

Edited by netman
37 minutes ago, MickH said:

Look at the conic shape of the 'jaws', they will grap on the display half only, unless you want to mount it opened of course.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Look at the conic shape of the 'jaws', they will grap on the display half only, unless you want to mount it opened of course.

Now that you mention it I tried and indeed they do not press the buttons unless you crank down on it. It holds quite securely though so no issues to hold it to the side of the buttons which is how I've used it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, netman said:

I've had this one since some time, which is capable of holding the Pro1 and pretty much any other phone I tried. Quality is mediocre but it gets the job done. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32868370597.html

Edit: just realized the listing shows several items, it's this one:
image.thumb.png.e7849ad7360cfdeb46bf8ad31e886336.png

Is there also a stand with a tripod?

Just now, Wasmachineman_NL said:

Is there also a stand with a tripod?

This thing is intended to screw onto a standard tripod mount which is how I use it, you could use any normal tripod with it. I don't have any recommendations for those. Also note that the actual clamp part has a separate thread for placing that on a tripod directly, which seems to be much more stable than using the swivel thing that comes with it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...