How to hold the phone?

This is the only way i cpuld comfortably hold the phone when typing. Maybe there should be a ledge to comfortably rest the fingers on.

When not typing i rest the index finges on the hinge, but that creates a weird angle when typing.

How do you other users hold it? 🙂

20200130_143817.jpg

I hold it like this, resting the index fingers on the ends of the support plate

1273697853_IMG_20191028_102657_HDR011.thumb.jpg.7bf212a716a4563330c8f625c2e8baf8.jpg

people with even smaller hand can shift this as much as needed to reach across the keyboard. Here an extreme adjustment, where I can reach almost the entire keyboard from both sides.

762037527_IMG_20191028_102724_HDR011.thumb.jpg.bf29f8778adf87d33c7871a461456ec5.jpg

• Thanks 2
7 hours ago, ermghoti said:

It's much better on a surface than holding it,

Matter of opinion.  Can't easily thumb type fast when its on a surface, and that's the way I'm used to typing on it.  Perhaps could kinda finger type, but not used to that, so immediately pick it up to type...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Craig said:

Matter of opinion.  Can't easily thumb type fast when its on a surface, and that's the way I'm used to typing on it.  Perhaps could kinda finger type, but not used to that, so immediately pick it up to type...

Yes, I normally thumb type, but I use my index fingers on a surface.

Actually "air typing" right now, my right index finger is positioned like your photo, the left found it's way to the hinge, and I reach more with the right thumb. So the left hand controls the phone more, and the right types more.