Selling my Pro 1 (US, QWERTY)

1 minute ago, EskeRahn said:

Too bad you can not get it working.

Some US carriers require some trickery. Have you seen this thread?

Yeah, I scoured the internet and the forum looking for solutions; unfortunately I live in a little bit of a remote area in NC where tower coverage doesn't support other carriers than mine, and none of the work-rounds worked for the one carrier that works around me. I've reached out to my carriers support, as well as F(x) and we can't get it working even with a mule phone and sim. I'll have to wait to buy another when I can swap carriers, hopefully next year. I was really looking forward to using this phone too!

• Sad 3
1 minute ago, EskeRahn said:

BTW $550 is really a bargain price, I bet it will not be up for long. Had someone done the same in Europe with a qwertZ model, I would be VERY tempted to buy it as a spare.

Thank you, yeah I figured it is still technically a second hand device since I opened the box so I wanted to make sure the value is there for someone to pick it up. The money's going to go back in my rainy day fund to try again in a couple of months, once maybe F(x) opens up some more possibilities with other carriers.

• Like 2
On 3/3/2020 at 4:24 AM, EskeRahn said:

BTW $550 is really a bargain price, I bet it will not be up for long. Had someone done the same in Europe with a qwertZ model, I would be VERY tempted to buy it as a spare.

Don't you dare to buy a spare phone when I/we are still waiting for our device to come!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Don't you dare to buy a spare phone when I/we are still waiting for our device to come!

while You are waiting to get one, I'm already waiting for a warranty repair... let's say I'm not-that-happy to try their warranty service for You guys 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2