NOT broken anymore ;-) Pro1 for sale.

Hi,

Now it fell down and it is broken.

It is like it is I had no luck with Pro1 at all. Good Idea and I will miss the Slider but I want a Phone and I don't want to be a Beta tester for a Company.

The rest is working and it is QWERTZ.

Feel free to make me an offer over PM.

Offical Support told me the following:

Support Team (FX Technology Limited)

7 Apr, 11:42 BST

Dear Jan,

We're sorry to hear about the issue.

In this case we'd be looking to replace your screen, which we charge £149 GBP for. Please choose one of two options:

1. We can send you the screen and instructions on how to replace it - it is relatively simple.

2. We can book your device in for service with ourselves. You will have to send your device to our location in London for this.

IMG_20200519_145124987.gif

IMG_20200519_145146599.gif

Edited by PanicBrothers
  • Sad 5

50,-
25 minutes of work

#Aliexpress € 46,92 | AiBaoQi New Original 5.99 inch Touch Screen+2160X1080 LCD Display+Frame Assembly Replacement For Elephone U Pro model phone
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d8cjaSP

Correction... 42,-

#Aliexpress € 41,47  32%OFF | Amoled 100% Original Tested For elephone u /u pro lcd display and touch screen assembly repair parts for elephone u upro E9002
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d8OZBrV

Do yourself a favor and order that screen. Even if you don't want to fix it, you'll get more money with screen included.

Taking it apart costs 10 minutes. Removing glue residue another 5. 10 minutes to put it back together, including adding new adhesive.

FxTec will send you a complete new top half. Replacing just the screen is a valid affordable option.....

Edited by DieBruine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I repaired that screen on my pro1. Since I am by no means a pro, I didnt really get it right the first time and had to reglue it.

It is about 1-2 hour(s) of work - you have to remove aby preexisting glue very well. And it takes time and effort.

Removing and attaching the screen is pretty easy if you know how (or watched enough material on that).

Elephant U screen works as I pointed out in my thread.

The problem is we don't know if that's the only thing that broke.

Also: by sending a SMS with a certain code (PIN I think) one can enter the device in order for USB connection to work (if the phone works otherwise). That's what you can use for backups.

Anyhow: good luck! You'd make more money with a new screen though.

• Thanks 2
On 5/19/2020 at 5:00 PM, DieBruine said:

50,-
25 minutes of work

#Aliexpress € 46,92 | AiBaoQi New Original 5.99 inch Touch Screen+2160X1080 LCD Display+Frame Assembly Replacement For Elephone U Pro model phone
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d8cjaSP

Correction... 42,-

#Aliexpress € 41,47  32%OFF | Amoled 100% Original Tested For elephone u /u pro lcd display and touch screen assembly repair parts for elephone u upro E9002
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d8OZBrV

Do yourself a favor and order that screen. Even if you don't want to fix it, you'll get more money with screen included.

Taking it apart costs 10 minutes. Removing glue residue another 5. 10 minutes to put it back together, including adding new adhesive.

FxTec will send you a complete new top half. Replacing just the screen is a valid affordable option.....

Thank you for the hint. I will think about.

• Like 2

OK,

first of all...THX for the usefull Links.

Display arrived and a professional repair center fix all.

Phone is now working and in good condition.

If somebody is interested now in a working QWERTZ Pro1 located in Hannover Germany with NEW Display.

PM to me.

******SOLD******

Edited by PanicBrothers
***SOLD**
  • Like 3