Pro1 For sale locally (FIN)

Hi.

Anyone from finland intrested to buy my pro1 - qwertz?

I have now used the phone for around 5-months and only problems with it is small light bleed and rattle from screen. I have fixed the rattle with soft hockey tape under the screen, so it don't occur anymore.

Backplate paint is also starting to show some wear because dirt have gotten under my modified huawei p30 Pro case, but if anyone is buying the phone, the case comes with it and you can just continue to use it. Modified case also has magnet attached to it, so you can use it as smartcover.

Price is 600€ and i can deliver it to you around Uusimaa area.

I will send more images if somebody is intrested.

Phone was purhased from dragonbox store, germany.

DSC_0005_2.JPG

• Like 1

Beacause of weak 4g antenna. I am often at work in thick concrete or steel buildings, where signal is weak and while my coworkers phones are still connected, mine won't work until i get totally outside. This is huge problem as  customers and boss can't call me. Everything else works fine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

> at work in thick concrete or steel buildings, where signal is weak and while my coworkers phones are still connected

@Raafu1, could you check what the raw dBm figures are when this occurs? For 4G/LTE poor field is -111 .. 119 dBm and the dead zone is -120 dBm or below. One would expect there to be some difference in raw dBm reading between Pro1 and the connected phones.

• Like 1

I allready tried to switch 3g only and it gave a  little more stable internet connection, but i was still unhappy with speed and call quality.

Sorry i factory resetted the phone, removed my sim card and packed it again and i am too lazy to start again to tinker with pro1.

Hasseb lähetin sulle tekstarin.