[SOLD] F(x)tec Pro1 QWERTZ

• 2 months later...

With the arrival of official LineageOS I gave my Pro1 a test run for about a week. No other complaints but a mobile reception sensitivity. Usually it is OK, but in some places where I have to be, there is no or very fragmentary mobile data connection. In comparison - my Nexus 6 has reliable connection there. I can't use Pro1 as my everyday phone and retire my Nexus 6.  So I'll renew my sale announcement:

F(x)tec Pro1 QWERTZ; Model: QX1000; S/N: fxtec000236
In original box with all included accessories (charger, cable, pouch etc).
No pictures needed as you still can't differentiate it from a new one.

Bootloader has been unlocked and device software has been restored into factory state.

Bonus: 4GB uSD card with installation files and instructions for SailfishOS, LineageOS, Ungoogled Stock and Stock.

Price 625€ if collected in Tallinn, Estonia, otherwise (SEPA) bank transfer. If shipping is needed, it is approximately 11-30€ inside EU.

If you are interested then please PM or answer in this thread. If you think that the price is not correct, then PM me - let's discuss
No account here? Send me an e-mail!

Waiting for the Pro2 😜

Edited by acrux
  • 3 weeks later...

Still available... 🙂

There were 2 interested persons, who were not able to perform a bank transfer and one person who stated that the warranty is almost over as the phone was ordered at February 28th 2019. And one Blackberry user from Tallinn who is fond of phone keyboards but preferable the Blackberry ones 🙂

I know - transferring the money and then waiting for the parcel to arrive needs a certain amount of trust, but when you pre-order the Pro1 from Fxtec the situation is similar. Hereby I remember selling successfully my Nokia N900 to fellow TMO user from Italy.

But I have a temptation to test the latest SailfishOS developments for Pro1, so the sale could be soon over... Let's see... 😄

Edited by acrux
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, acrux said:

I know - transferring the money and then waiting for the parcel to arrive needs a certain amount of trust, but when you pre-order the Pro1 from Fxtec the situation is similar.

Not quite. If you do not get the product with a credit card payment you can get your money back. With a bank transfer there are no guarantee. I will suggest you to offer something like PayPal payment, You could add the fee to the price if the buyer prefer to pay this way, it could be seen as an insurance of the transaction.

• Like 2
  • acrux changed the title to [SOLD] F(x)tec Pro1 QWERTZ