Ages ago I got a Pro1 from Clove Technology. it had a problem with the SD card.

I returned it in Feb 2020 they refunded me.

I was keen to replace it, and kept checking the forum, but it was full of people saying they had paid, but every two weeks they would get an email apologising for the delay.

So... Are phones actually being shipped now?  Is it worth be handing over the money again?

Thanks, Richard

1 hour ago, TheOnlyRick said:

Ages ago I got a Pro1 from Clove Technology. it had a problem with the SD card.

I returned it in Feb 2020 they refunded me.

I was keen to replace it, and kept checking the forum, but it was full of people saying they had paid, but every two weeks they would get an email apologising for the delay.

So... Are phones actually being shipped now?  Is it worth be handing over the money again?

I'm not sure if you heard about it, but there has been some kind of flu affecting a few people since,

But F(X)tec are getting closer to getting trough the stacks of old pre-orders. They had reached 70% about the time you gave up. I do not know if new orders pour in at a faster or slower pace than the production has picked up.

• Haha 1

They forgot to send me 2 phones. I contacted them and the additional pones are on their way. Now, mind you, these were ordered and paid for in July 2019. Nonetheless, i contacted them on Tuesday and according to FedEx I will be receiving them Wednesday. That is 8 days later.
So I think it's pretty safe to say you can expect a delivery pretty soon after placing an order.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DieBruine said:

They forgot to send me 2 phones. I contacted them and the additional pones are on their way. Now, mind you, these were ordered and paid for in July 2019. Nonetheless, i contacted them on Tuesday and according to FedEx I will be receiving them Wednesday. That is 8 days later.
So I think it's pretty safe to say you can expect a delivery pretty soon after placing an order.

I'm not sure, but it sounds to me like they given the rest of your order a special high priority treatment, since they made an error initially. The order page currently says "Shipping worldwide in 10-12 weeks." so I guess they got a bit to go.

3 minutes ago, DieBruine said:

Has it ever changed? I honestly believe they forgot all about that quote 😂

it said 4-6 weeks for a long time, but was then edited. But sure it might not be up to date. But one week that sounds like pure shipping so my guess would be they pulled two from some spares they set aside for service-replacements. I would not be at all surprised if they got substantially lower serial numbers than the first you got. But guessing....

9 minutes ago, DieBruine said:

Has it ever changed? I honestly believe they forgot all about that quote 😂

It used to say 4-6 weeks, I believe.  the 10-12 happened right when they were beginning to get the factory rolling again.

Dang!  Ninja-ed by Eske... again 😄

Edited by Hook
  • Haha 1