[SOLVED] HELP some physical keys not working

44 minutes ago, fire said:

24 hours later, still got no answer from support...

I hope for you guys that you'll get no trouble with your phone hardware...

This is a very small start-up and I think they use as much power as they can to push the waiting pre-orders out. I do not know the size of their support 'stack'.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, fire said:

Right but also a good way to stay small.  Still no answer..

Sadly you are not the only one having quality issues and support has been very inconsistent from what I can tell. From the two devices I own one was broken on arrival much like yours and the other within 6 months of use.

I'm guessing they have had a lot of support requests since they just shipped a relatively large batch of devices. See if @Erik can help you somehow.

• Like 3

Finally got an answer 48 hours later.

Stay tuned and will see what's happen next..  Slion, wow, 2 broken devices... 

2020 is the baddest year if my life..   My health isn't very good + everything (COVID) and now, the phone!  That is for my wife, supposed to give my phone to celebrate your wedding anniversary...  It was a surprise when she saw it, she was very happy, but now have to return it, her face touch the ground along with her tears...  

Edited by fire
  • Sad 3
5 hours ago, fire said:

Finally got an answer 48 hours later.

Stay tuned and will see what's happen next..  Slion, wow, 2 broken devices... 

2020 is the baddest year if my life..   My health isn't very good + everything (COVID) and now, the phone!  That is for my wife, supposed to give my phone to celebrate your wedding anniversary...  It was a surprise when she saw it, she was very happy, but now have to return it, her face touch the ground along with her tears...  

I know how you feel mate. I've had various health issues myself for over 2 years now and Pro1 helped me a lot one my way to recovery. Hope you get yours fixed soon but to be honest it's probably going to take 3 months. Just hang in there.

I received a new one today and I can confirm, it was the keyboard cause the new one all keys are working...

Before swapping to LineageOs, I'll perform ALL the factory test!!!  Everything work now..  I should to restart from scratch and cross fingers and toes, that everything will still working at the end!!!

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, fire said:

I received a new one today and I can confirm, it was the keyboard cause the new one all keys are working...

Before swapping to LineageOs, I'll perform ALL the factory test!!!  Everything work now..  I should to restart from scratch and cross fingers and toes, that everything will still working at the end!!!

Great! ... But skip the emergency test.... It will call your local emergency with no warning on click....

1 hour ago, EskeRahn said:

Great! ... But skip the emergency test.... It will call your local emergency with no warning on click....

Yeah I noticed, but with no SIM on the phone can't go very far away.  But when it do that, press the left circle and cancel the call so nothing happen...

1 minute ago, fire said:

Yeah I noticed, but with no SIM on the phone can't go very far away.  But when it do that, press the left circle and cancel the call so nothing happen...

You do not need a sim to do emergency calls. And I did disconnect immediately when I accidentally triggered it - and yet got contacted to assure that I was OK....

• Like 1