9 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

I was thinking that the sound during shaking comes from the flat cable that connects keyboard and screen parts. Maybe I am wrong and the sound comes from the SIM card instead?

The sound is the small support arm when closed. Try the shake when open. Can be remedied with a tiny piece of self adhesive felt or rubber, as described in other threads.

The end of the sim tray can wriggle a bit compared to the tray itself. But not to the extent it can rattle on my units. Try holding a finger on is while shaking to eliminate as a possible culprit.

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

The sound is the small support arm when closed. Try the shake when open. Can be remedied with a tiny piece of self adhesive felt or rubber, as described in other threads.

The end of the sim tray can wriggle a bit compared to the tray itself. But not to the extent it can rattle on my units. Try holding a finger on is while shaking to eliminate as a possible culprit.

Thanks, you right! I can't hear the sound when the keyboard is open so it is not related to the SIM. It must be the support arm. SIM tray only makes noise when I touch it.

4 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

I was thinking that the sound during shaking comes from the flat cable that connects keyboard and screen parts. Maybe I am wrong and the sound comes from the SIM card instead?

i think we are both right.  i took out the sim tray, and left it out. i shaked it.  and i do hear another type of faint, rattling in the screen parts.  but, when i press down the on top of the screen with force, while shaking the device, i do not hear any more kind of rattling.  then, as soon as i put back the sim tray, with the sim card, it started to have a louder crackling, rattling noise with the sim card inserted.

4 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

hmm... if i press, juuuust at the right spot on top of the screen, and hold it with force, while pushing the sim card and holding that in place, with my middle finger, all the sounds go away, but then, the screen parts noise, starts to faintly come back into play, and i have to re-find another pressure point on the screen to hold down.  i guess it could be the support arm that holds the sim card in place, maybe not the screen parts?