SMS delivery information?

Is it possible to somehow check if SMS sent from Pro 1 has been delivered? I have turned on the "SMS delivery information" (or whatever it is called in English) setting in Messages app but when I long press a message and select "Open information" I only get the following data: Type of message, Recipient number and Sending time. No information if the message was received. I know that the information comes to phone because if the last message in SMS conversation is from me there is a notice "delivered" under the message. However, I am interested to check also older messages and if they have been delivered.

This is a more general Android thing, than a specific Pro1 question.

The delivery receipt is something the sending phone can request, but we have no guarantee that the recipient-system will actually send a receipt back.

I've been using "Textra" for years, that also exposes this, and on most SMS I get it. But on MMS it seems less stable. And if people are roaming on another net than their home net (e.g. during holidays) don't expect the receipt to be transported.

For the messages you already sent, you can only get the confirmation if it was requested at send.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, VaZso said:

I am also using "Textra" as messaging app and this function works in it unlike the stock application.

Last time I used the build in was on Gingerbread, if I remember correctly that far back... 😂

(Textra also handles the receipts well on SMS sent to multiple recipients in Bulk mode)