I'm sorry I have been so MIA around here.
The main contributor to that is I love my phone and I have a case that has been going strong since I got it.
I bought 2 others just in case but I haven't even unwrapped them yet because there are no failure points.
Sadly, it seems to only be available in Hello Kitty prints (which works for me fabulously, but probably not for you.

I am so happy to read about the new developments that are being made.

I wish that there were no COVID going on because it really is messing with fxtec's rep and I think that's slightly unfair.
I know some of you newbs want your phones and have been waiting a LONG time for them but I can assure you it's worth it.

@EskeRahn and @Waxberry and @silversolver - miss you guys!

Peace and Love and for all you who don't live in the USA - be thankful; it's a hot mess over here.

No photo description available.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awwww, thanks for the mention. I actually just got back here because I finally got mine! I'm using it right this very moment. :) I do live in the US, and in spite of the hot mess, I'm still glad I do. I will be glad when the election is over. Also I agree fully with the restrictions unfairly impacting f(x)tec's ability to keep their promises. Have a good night, and I'm glad Hello likes your klack. :)

• Like 3

Hi there @silversolver
Yes, Kitty is a big fan.
I am even having an fxtec shirt made for her.

I have spent the past couple days chatting back and forth with the guys at fxtec.
So glad they are doing well and safe and partly working from home.

For all those people who complain about customer service, I have to ask you - How often do you contact fxtec when you do NOT need something or something isn't wrong? Do you ever just send them a note to say hi and that you are thinking about them? I do, because I am. They are good guys and they gave us this marvelous tool.

Yeah it sucks that turn around time is slow, but that isn't their fault or choice. Please be patient...and kind.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4