Looking to Restore Back to stock

So ive been trying to get Ubuntu Touch to install on my phone for some time now and it worked at first, but ever since using the UBPorts software, ive been getting a bootloop to a degree, and can only install Lineage OS now. So im trying to restore back to stock, but after reading all the fourms i want to make sure i do it correctly the first time and not have to go though hours of code and work to get it working if i mess up. 

What is the best way to go about booting back to stock without having potential problems. 

Also, Is there a discord, or a IIRC/Matrix or a Tor type chat that the Fx Community uses so I can get some fast responses?

Id prefer to use linux/ubuntu because I cant get fastboot or adb to work properly on Windows

Edited by RagingSkittlez
40 minutes ago, RagingSkittlez said:

So ive been trying to get Ubuntu Touch to install on my phone for some time now and it worked at first, but ever since using the UBPorts software, ive been getting a bootloop to a degree, and can only install Lineage OS now. So im trying to restore back to stock, but after reading all the fourms i want to make sure i do it correctly the first time and not have to go though hours of code and work to get it working if i mess up. 

What is the best way to go about booting back to stock without having potential problems. 

Also, Is there a discord, or a IIRC/Matrix or a Tor type chat that the Fx Community uses so I can get some fast responses?

Id prefer to use linux/ubuntu because I cant get fastboot or adb to work properly on Windows

Here are the instructions for restoring to stock.

And here is an invite to the unoficial Discord for FxTec.  A lot of good people there to talk to:

https://discord.com/invite/pfUkxQ9

• Thanks 2
8 hours ago, RagingSkittlez said:

Can i do this on linux, because i just tried it on windows and nothing happened. Fastboot doesnt.

Of course! Have a look here: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/android#Flashing

So there is fastboot for linux. The rest should be the same!

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Thanks 2