Green video on Google meet

I used yesterday the pro1 for a video call using Google meet. My image / video was green. Anyone experienced this? My guess is that it is a light intensity issue. It was night and I was using the light of the room situated on the wall behind the phone screen. So my face was well illuminated. Not sure where the green video is coming from? I use stock android.

1 hour ago, OKSun said:

I used yesterday the pro1 for a video call using Google meet. My image / video was green. Anyone experienced this? My guess is that it is a light intensity issue. It was night and I was using the light of the room situated on the wall behind the phone screen. So my face was well illuminated. Not sure where the green video is coming from? I use stock android.

So it was not the known display tint issue, but specifically your video being green and the rest being displayed normally?

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Jacob_S said:

So it was not the known display tint issue, but specifically your video being green and the rest being displayed normally?

Yes exactly. So a camera issue. I use pocophone port as recommended by some users in this forum

Thanks. Next time I have the issue I will capture the screen and post here. Meeting participants mentioned that my video was green and that I looked like a kiwi...The videos from the other Google meet participants were fine, also on my pro1 screen. Just wanted to post the issue on the forum, so we can track if other users experience this as well.