Pro1X IGG Enthusiast perk

7 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

You lost me on what you are actually wanting to sell. The "Enthusiast Bundle" perk is not marked as "sold out" and is still available.

Oh there was a digital enthusiast perk for like 19$ where you get nothin' (well they promised some digital stuff, but it is mostly to support the project)

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

Oh there was a digital enthusiast perk for like 19$ where you get nothin' (well they promised some digital stuff, but it is mostly to support the project)

Ah! That one. Sure - Forgot I actually took that too. If I buy yours, would you buy mine 🤣

image.thumb.png.014c0a008d7da7452600cc9d5d6a77a3.png

image.png.5ea4326a382d86db6cc947596c724ca1.png

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Ah! That one. Sure - Forgot I actually took that too. If I buy yours, would you buy mine 🤣

I have also bought that perk anyway.
At first just to send some money, but I was also curious what those discussion and project updates mean.
...at some point they have completely removed that option and I still don't know if they wanted to share some additional information...

• Like 2
14 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

We could do that, what condition is yours in? mine is mint!

14 hours ago, VaZso said:

I have also bought that perk anyway.
At first just to send some money, but I was also curious what those discussion and project updates mean.
...at some point they have completely removed that option and I still don't know if they wanted to share some additional information...

I don't think we will get anything soon. But that is okay.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

I don't think we will get anything soon. But that is okay.

I must admit I took the perk out of curiosity to see what "digital appreciation pack" meant. Perhaps it is fancy words for an email saying "Thanks" 😜🤣

(Note that this retired perk dates back to before IGG opened up so you no longer have to be an actual backer of a project to see the extra info, so back then it could be used as a stepping stone for those that were undecided on taking one of the perks for a Pro1X)

21 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

I must admit I took the perk out of curiosity to see what "digital appreciation pack" meant. Perhaps it is fancy words for an email saying "Thanks" 😜🤣

Could also be a pack of "digital appreciation". They may have no time to really appreciate it themself, so they have a AI to do it digitally....

• Haha 1